Welcome to TrakAgents.com, we are here for you (Artists & Producers) to help you take your career to the next level and gain industry exposure. We are a global entertainment consulting company that specializes in providing you with an opportunity like no other. Here at Trak Agents, we are like no other services offered by other companies. We specialize in connecting producers music to the right people. We understand the importance the producer plays in today’s music industry and recognize the need for easier access to get your music heard by professionals in this business. We will only submit the best quality tracks to our affiliates. We have relationships with some of the major key players in the music industry including artist, managers, A&R’s, music executives, and etc. When signing up with Trak Agents, you will benefit from our services. We will work for you!!!
Darren “Chubby Keyz” Stephens
According to Webster’s II New College definition, Track means to (TRAK) take a specific course of action or distinct path. Agent – one that acts as a representative of another or a force of substance that causes change. Put these two words together and you have the making of a powerful collaboration. Trak Agents is a global entertainment consulting company that specializes in providing our clients with an opportunity of a lifetime. Here at Trak Agents, we will only submit the best quality material to major and independent artists, A&R’s, managers and record companies- selected submissions are forwarded to them directly. Many people try to submit their music themselves to various artist and /or record companies, only to have their submissions to sit on shelf or someone’s desk drawer. Once you become a client of Trak Agents, you will never have to worry about that because we will actively submit to artist, music executives, etc. Trak Agents have solid relationships with some of the major key players in the business and have gotten our clients placements. Our services include but are not limited to: consulting, development and contract negotiations. By utilizing our service and expertise your music career can catapult to the next level. Trak Agents is a collaborative partnership, with several years of experience. Some of our clients have had placements on platinum albums, producers signed with major labels as well as independent. We work for you, our client- the more successful you are-the more successful we are.
Jacey Kidd (Co Founder of TrakAgents.com)
- Several years of experience working at Patchwerk Studios and working in the entertainment industry as a producer manager.
- Daily communication with record companies, A&R’s, producers and top level music executives.
- Effectively identify, develop and execute strategies to boost productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Dynamic organizational skills, project planning, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- 2006-2007 landed placement for producers Key Pusherz on Young Jeezy’s platinum album “The Inspiration”.
- 2007 landed a placement for Key Pusherz with Shop Boyz.
- 2008 orchestrated and brokered a dual contract (publishing and production) for a talented producer Osinachi, to the legendary Rodney Jerkins production team.
- 2008 landed a placement for producer Joey French with Shawty Redd (TBA).
- 2010 landed a placement on EMI (new artist) P.B.Z.
- 2010 landed a placement for Joey French on Waka Flocka album titled Flockaveli
- Participated in panel for “I Do Music”, titled :”Beats, Business and Politics with Da Bizness (producers), Needles (producers), Cappriccieo (SESAC) and Delante (K Michelle’s manager)
- 2010 discovered songwriter Jay Bean, who’s currently working on his first solo album.
- 2012 landed a placement for producer client Jordan on Alley Boy’s new street album titled “Nigganati”
- 2012 landed a placement for producer client “Letter C” on 50 Cent’s Murder By Numbers 5
- 2012 landed a placement for producer client B Frye on Young Scooters song Truck Loads
- 2013 landed another placement for producer client B Frye on CyHi The Prynce – Mary Jane
- 2013 landed a placement for producer client Jordan on Yung Mazi – Watch My Body Sleepin (Feat. CyHi The Prynce) and Yung Mazi – Lets Talk About It
- 2013 consulted Rollz Royce Muzik artist “Natty Boi”
- 2013 landed a placement for producer client “Beatmechanix” on R Kelly’s new album Black Panties, song titled “Marry The Pussy”